- from Falmouth / Woods Hole, MA—Steamship Authority (automobiles and passengers)
- from Falmouth, MA—Island Queen (passengers only)
- from New Bedford, MA—SeaStreak Martha’s Vineyard (passengers only)
- from Hyannis, MA—Hy-Line (passengers only)
- from Falmouth, MA–The Patriot (passengers only)
- from Quonset Point, Rhode Island—Vineyard Fast Ferry (passengers only)
19 Pequot Avenue
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts 02557
Ferry Information to Martha's Vineyard Island
All these ferries dock in Oak Bluffs and are at most a 10-minute walk to the Pequot Hotel:
Many ferries also arrive in Vineyard Haven, where it's easy to catch a bus, taxi or Uber for the 3-mile ride to Oak Bluffs.
Ferry Cancellation Policy
As long as the Steamship Authority who operates the most extensive year-round service from Falmouth / Woods Hole to Martha's Vineyard Island is operating, we expect guests to arrive. If for any reason such as extreme storm conditions the Steamship Authority cancels ferry service to the island for the full day you are scheduled to arrive, we will issue a credit voucher for your confirmed reservation toward a future stay.